Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Peeker rocks my ass.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Yig's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Which one is a crazy SOB,...Jesus, or me ?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought you were the same person... [img]confused.gif[/img]

    and Manky, there were pgtails involved, but Yig was wearing them.
    I needed handles for when I "rocked his ass". [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Yig's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since when did this thread have anything to do with sexual enuendos?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    since I just brought it up.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Yig's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "brought it up"

    *giggle*

    *giggle*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •